Friday, February 12, 2010

The Future of Media #79: Television



  1. I visited Hulu, TV.com, Joost,viewmy.tv and casttv,  I watched some episodes of     "The Office","family Guy", "Dog Whisper" and "CSI", the episode is the most      recent one and each episode including commercials (at least 9 seconds).     I searched my favorites such as Scooby Doo,CSI and Dog Whisper.  They are all     on the list. I am able to watch the full episodes.  Sometime the viewer has     to search by "Air Date" to link the previous episodes.  2. I am unable to watch any TV show on my celler phone, since my cell phone is     quite old. By the way I am not interested in watching TV shows on cell phone     and I prefer the traditional and more relaxed way to watch TV. Watching TV     on a tiny screen is not enjoyable.  3. I watched some puppy show and Cat says show on Ustream. I have not posted any     videos onthe streaming programs.

No comments: